Skip to content
Artificial Grass is a very low maintenance option for your garden. To keep it looking it’s best we recommend:
- Regularly remove any leaves or debris that may accumulate on your lawn using a stiff brush, rake or leaf blower.
- To help minimise the above keep hedges and trees trimmed.
- Use an artificial grass cleaner (or a home equivalent such as baking sofa, water and vinegar) to get rid of any smells from pet urine.
- Twice a year use a weed killer on the whole surface to help prevent weeds developing.
Things to avoid:
- Letting any stains settle. Don’t rub them in!
- The use of grills, fire pits or barbeques on the artificial grass.
- Having any motor vehicles on the artificial grass or leaving any equipment on the grass after use.
Benefits of Artificial Grass:
- Your garden will look perfect all year round, no matter the season as the weather will have no impact on the turf.
- It requires much less maintenance then a real lawn as it does not have to be watered, mowed or fertilized.
- With it being less maintenance it makes it a good option for people who spend long periods of time away from home, the elderly and people with busy lifestyles who may find it difficult to maintain their garden.
- The Artificial Grass is all pet friendly and can’t be dug up or be spoilt by discolouration like real turf.
- It can be used on areas where real grass can’t grow. Such as balconies, roof terraces, areas that don’t get the sun and even indoors.
- As there are many different ranges of Artificial Grass in regards to colours and design, this can help provide a more personalised garden.
- It can be helpful towards the environment as it doesn’t need watering so reduces water usage.
- A lawn mower isn’t necessary which will reduce your carbon footprint.